[Michlib-l] Long Range Plan RFP

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Thu Jan 23 14:37:30 EST 2014

Does anyone have a Request for Proposals or Request for Bids for a Long Range Plan consultant that they would be willing to share?  We are embarking on the process and will have to submit an RFP to the City's purchasing agent as part of the process.  If you're willing to share, email right to:  dewick at southfieldlibrary.org.

I will only share those RFP's with the entire list that persons specifically tell me it is OK to do so.

Thanks,
Dave

David L. Ewick

City Librarian