[Michlib-l] Religious Publications Inquiry

Mike Evans mevans at hastingspubliclibrary.com
Tue Jan 14 17:10:46 EST 2014

We have a low display shelf where we put a single copy of some of these "free" periodicals.  We don't process them in any way.  We simply recycle the old one and put out the new one.  I think we have a mixed bag of things from Jehovah's Witness, the Philidelphia Trumpet, North Country Trail Association, Web MD, maybe a farm magazine, etc.  Luckily the number of worthy submissions have yet to outweigh the available space...

Mike

Michael Evans
Community Outreach Coordinator
Hastings Public Library