[Michlib-l] Technology Instruction in Public Libraries

Megan Esseltine Hathaway megan.esseltine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 11:52:15 EST 2014

Hello all,

I am seeking out public librarians who teach technology to patrons and are
interested in meeting up with like-minded professionals to talk about

-what kind of support patrons need to better participate in a tech-enabled
world
-best practices for teaching/supporting technology in our libraries
-related issues of interest

Inspired by the great work of the International Collections Librarians'
Roundtable (ICLR), I am hoping to bring together librarians in the general
SE-MI area who are interested in discussing these topics, collecting
information for the use of those new to the task, and perhaps meeting
bi-annually or so to share resources, tips, experiences, etc.

If this is up your alley, please reply off-list.

Cheers!

Megan Hathaway
Canton Public Library