[Michlib-l] Author info you want distributed to SCBWI...

Shutta Crum shuttacrum at shuttacrum.com
Tue Jan 14 10:59:42 EST 2014

I've just heard from Dave at Southfield Lib. that Bryan Collier will be
there on the 21st after he does his Ann Arbor gig on the 19th. This reminded
me that I should let all of you know that if you'd like me to post notices
of author visits on the Michigan Soc. of Children's Book Writers &
Illustrator's listserv, I will. We have over 500 active children's book
writers or illustrators in the state and they will often drive MANY miles to
attend a program given by an author. (Esp. another well-known children's
author or illustrator.) Some of these writers are teachers, as well, and
will spread the word to their schools. I do try to do this, anyway, when I
see news that someone special is appearing. But please do not hesitate to
contact me if you'd like a extra special push. I can tweet and post on my FB
to my followers.

Cheers, all!
Shutta

Shutta Crum

 <http://www.shutta.com/> http://www.shutta.com

Dozens of Cousins. Clarion, 2013.

Mine! Alfred A. Knopf, 2011.

Thomas and the Dragon Queen. Knopf, 2010.