[Michlib-l] Happy 9th "Birthday" to MeLCat!

Alan Naldrett alannaldrett at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 18:39:24 EST 2014

I agree!  It's a great system!  Happy Birthday MelCat!

On Monday, January 13, 2014 1:52 PM, Ann Perrigo <aperrigo at alleganlibrary.org> wrote:

Happy Birthday, MelCat!  We love our ILL system, and our patrons do, too!

Ann @ Allegan

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 6:00 PM, BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) <BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov> wrote:

Can’t let the day end before acknowledging MeLCat’s 9th Birthday or Anniversary—whichever you like!  The Michgan eLibrary’s shared statewide catalog and interloan system of multi-type libraries has well over 400 participating libraries around the state.  If you’re not one of them, please consider, http://mcls.org/cms/sitem.cfm/library_tools/melcat/melcat_participation/ joining in the fun ;-)

>Kind regards,
>Deb
>
>Deb Biggs Thomas, MA AMLS
>Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
>Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
>702 W. Kalamazoo St.
>Lansing, MI  48909
>Phone:  517-373-4466
>Visit MeL at:  http://mel.org and on Facebook at:  http://facebook.com/mel.org
>The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.

Ann Perrigo, Director
Allegan District Library
331 Hubbard Street
Allegan, MI 49010                               269 673-4625

aperrigo at alleganlibrary.org

Good times or bad--your library is here for you!