[Michlib-l] LearningExpress Library and the GED

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Tue Jan 7 21:15:30 EST 2014

Hi All--would like to let you all know that we plan to switch over to LearningExpress Library (LEL) 3.0 in MeL by early February 2014.  As you may know the GED  has been revamped and is new and different as of this month, January 2014.  LearningExpress has informed us that the 2014 GED practice tests available in LEL will be released on a rolling basis. The first practice tests will be available by the end of the first quarter of 2014 (Feb/March).

We plan to keep the current version of LEL up through the end of June 2014 at which time we will just run the new or 3.0 version of the product.  When using version 3.0, users will have to create a new account; accounts from the current LEL will not carry over.

Kind regards,
Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-373-4466
biggsthomasd at michigan.gov
http://mel.org    http://facebook.com/mel.org