[Michlib-l] MeLCat 10th Birthday - Let's Celebrate Online, January 9 from 10am -12pm

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue Dec 30 14:23:22 EST 2014

MeLCat will celebrate its 10th birthday in January.  Please join us from 10am-12pm EST on Friday, January 9 for an online celebration.  Registration is not required to attend, just point your browser to http://libraryofmichigan.adobeconnect.com/mel any time between 10:00am and  noon on Friday to join the fun!

MeLCat is turning ten years old next month and we would like to invite staff from Michigan MeLCat libraries to a virtual birthday party to reminisce and share stories about the past ten years of MeLCat service.  Staff from the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services, MCLS and the Library of Michigan will be online to celebrate this milestone so be sure to send it stories and photos to share during our online party.  You can send photos, stories, etc. to Megan Dudek at dudekm at mcls.org<mailto:dudekm at mcls.org>.

We would like to thank all of the Michigan MeLCat libraries and their awesome staff members on making it possible to fill more than 7 million requests for Michigan residents since 2005.

Read more about MeLCat's history on the MCLS News Blog, http://mcls.org/news/2014/12/23/happy-birthday-melcat/

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday MeLCat!

Shannon

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan