[Michlib-l] Tumblebooks Subscription

Jessica Wilhoite jwilhoite at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 23 09:48:56 EST 2014

Hi all,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions regarding Tumblebooks. Many of you wanted to know the responses of other libraries - I have attached a word.doc with all of the responses.

I am going to look around at ABCmouse.com and see what they have to offer, then my director and I will decide which route we want to take. This past year we have printed bookmarks and flyers and the stats are still going down, not up. We have been trying to promote Tumblebbooks, but nothing seems to be working.

--
Jessica Wilhoite
Youth Librarian