[Michlib-l] auditors

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 19 15:28:27 EST 2014

We discussed at last night's board meeting that it has been while since we
went out to bid for auditors.  We are not having any real issue with our
current company, but just wanted to get some comparisons, and see if there
is anyone out there who we might like better.  If any of you in the UP have
someone you have really enjoyed working with who you feel does a good job
and is reasonably priced, please share the information.  Likewise, if there
is anyone you have had issues with, we would appreciate that information as
well.  If you are not comfortable emailing that, please feel free to give me
a call at (906) 632-9331.  I am here Tuesdays-Saturdays.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa Poignant Waskin

Director