[Michlib-l] Looking for bindery that does custom work

Molly Mahony mcmahony at umich.edu
Thu Dec 18 13:40:19 EST 2014

I have used the HF Group, it has changed names over the years, but does
very good work:

http://www.hfgroup.com/

Molly

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM, Kathie Brown <Kathie.Brown at farmlib.org>
wrote:

>  We used Wallaceburg for binding our journals in hardcover when I worked
> for Providence Hospital.  They did a wonderful job.
>

> Kathie Brown
>
> Coordinator of Automation Services
>
> Farmington Community Library
>
> Farmington Branch / Farmington Hills Main
>
> 248.848.4316
>
> 248.553.3228 Fax
>
> kathie.brown at farmlib.org
>

> “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.”
>
> ** Marcus Tullius Cicero **

*Molly C. Mahony, M.L.S.*
*Tanner Philosophy Library
<http://www.lsa.umich.edu/philosophy/tannerlibrary> | Philosophy Department*
University of Michigan | College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
1171 Angell Hall |  435 South State Street |  Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1003
Phone: 734.763.0167 | Fax: 734.763.8071 | Email:  mcmahony at umich.edu

 [image: Preview]
*       TannerTOC <http://tannertoc.blogspot.com>*