[Michlib-l] Giving Business owners library cards

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Thu Dec 4 15:06:16 EST 2014

We offer cards to any residents or property owners in our service area.  If
they own property in your area, they are paying taxes on that property to
the library.  That should get them a card.  The alternative is ticked-off
tax payers, which is never a good thing!

Hope this helps!

For more information, please call 517-629-3993 or visit us at 501 S.
Superior Street in downtown Albion.  Albion District Library: Transforming
Minds, Changing Lives.  Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on
Facebook!

Cynthia Stanczak
Interim Co-Director