[Michlib-l] Request for Like-New Teen ARCs

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Mon Dec 1 10:03:54 EST 2014

Hello all!

We've had a request from a local Boy Scout troop mom for like-new teen ARCs
to give away at their annual holiday party/sleep over.  I have a few, but
we need about 30.  Does anyone out there in Library-Land have some
gently-used teen ARCs that you're done with and would be willing to send my
way?  Our MeLCat code is zv004.  Please make them "ATTN: CINDY."

Thank you all and have a great week!

For more information, please call 517-629-3993 or visit us at 501 S.
Superior Street in downtown Albion.  Albion District Library: Transforming
Minds, Changing Lives.  Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on
Facebook!

Cynthia Stanczak
Interim Co-Director