[Michlib-l] Free! - gone

natalie bazan hopkinslibrary at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 19:04:34 EDT 2014

Stickers are all spoken for!

Natalie Bazan MA, MLIS
Library Director
Hopkins District Library                       Dorr Township Library
118 E. Main St.                                     1804 Sunset Dr
Hopkins, MI 49328                              Dorr, MI 49323
269-793-7516                                      616-681-9678
http://hopkins.llcoop.org                  http://dorrlibrary.michlibrary.org
http://sharing.michlibrary.org