[Michlib-l] Please share: Jim Gill is coming to the Chippewa River District Library on Sept 13th

Barbara Sanford bsanford at crdl.org
Fri Aug 29 12:39:22 EDT 2014

Hello,
We are extremely excited to announce that Jim Gill, nationally renowned, award winning author and musician is coming to the Veterans Memorial Branch (Mt. Pleasant, MI) of the Chippewa River District Library on September 13th 2014.
Jim will be doing an adult workshop for daycare providers, librarians, teachers, parents, grandparents-basically anyone who interacts with young children and wants to understand why we should offer children music play opportunities, as well as a family concert for all ages.

The event is free, but we do ask that the morning workshop be for adults only, and that if you are interested, that you would pre-register on the events calendar at www.crdl.org<http://www.crdl.org>, or by calling Barb Sanford at 989-773-3242 ext. 23.  The family concert does not require registration.

I have attached a flier with all of the details about both the morning workshop and the afternoon concert.  We hope to see you there!

Please feel free to contact me off list with any questions!

Barbara Sanford
Youth Collections and Programming Coordinator
Chippewa River District Library
301 S. University Ave
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
(989)773-3242 X 23