[Michlib-l] 55% Library Discount For Bulk Order Of New Book: What They Were Thinking: Reflections on Michigan Difference-Makers

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 28 09:59:37 EDT 2014

All,

Per the Reading Works website list price of the book is $40.00. I am pleased to be able to offer the book to all Michigan libraries at a TLN negotiated discount of 55%, or $18.00 per copy. S/h list cost is $3.99 per book, but that will decrease as our number of ordered copies increases. See the Freep article about the book, whose author resides in Ortonville, from August 24:

http://www.freep.com/article/20140824/COL24/308240071/Bill-Haney-Carol-Cain

Please send me your order by no later than Friday, September 12. I will be placing one order and one order only, in order that we might avail ourselves of the 55% discount.

TLN member libraries Springfield Township, Madison Heights, and Dexter have already submitted orders to us for a copy of this book, so no need for those libraries to re-submit.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager