[Michlib-l] [sla-cmi] SLA-MI Ann Arbor Networking Event

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Wed Aug 20 10:16:04 EDT 2014

The SLA MIchigan Chapter is organizing an evening out for librarians on
Thursday August 28. It'll be held in Ann Arbor. Details below. Hope you
can join us!

SLA-MI Ann Arbor Networking Event
Let's get together in our third networking event this year in Ann Arbor!
These events are an opportunity just to gather and see a familiar face or
meet and get to know your peers from libraries of all sizes & types a
little better. There will be no formal agenda set and you can also use
this as an opportunity to invite friends or colleagues who are interested
in Michigan libraries.

Please RSVP. Bill's Beer Garden is an outdoor venue and if the weather is
poor, we want to let you know our back up location. Bill's doesn't sell
food, so we will have some appetizers to share and can carry in food.

When: Thursday, August 28, 5:30-8:00 or later
Where: Bill's Beer Garden http://www.billsbeergarden.com
Who: Anyone, members and non-members are invited

RSVP: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SLA-MI_Ann_Arbor

This is the third of several events that will be organized in different
areas of the state. If you're unable to attend this time, look out for a
future event in other parts of the state.