[Michlib-l] Great presentation on Gone with the Wind book and film

BEL Deb Jones beldrj at llcoop.org
Tue Aug 19 09:32:44 EDT 2014

Hi All - Kathleen Marcaccio will be here tomorrow at 2:00pm, and we are so looking forward to it. I've heard nothing but great reviews.  Thank you.  Deb.

Deborah L. Jones, Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E Main Street
Belding MI 48809
P 616.7941450
F 616.794.3510
belding.michlibrary.org

Imagine the Possibilities @ Your Library!

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

F 616.794.3510
www.belding.michlibrary.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.

A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.
- Jo