[Michlib-l] Gnod

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Fri Aug 15 09:16:27 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I just discovered an interesting website that is "an experiment in the field of artificial intelligence..." according to the website itself.

For books, it takes three of your favorite authors and shows you several similar types of authors.  It does the same thing with movies and music.

I found it pretty cool and thought it might help with patrons who want something similar to what they like but don't know authors.  It's fast and fun!

Website:  www.gnod.com

Just thought I'd share!
Dave

David L. Ewick