[Michlib-l] Small Library Bid Process

Val Meyerson val at charlevoixlibrary.org
Tue Aug 12 16:24:54 EDT 2014

I've attached our purchasing policy which gives the limits on what we need bids for. We recently put bids out for janitorial, lawn care, snow removal, carpets and windows. If you would like to see any of those bid packets, I would be happy to share.

Valerie Meyerson, Library Director
Charlevoix Public Library, MI
231.237.7360