[Michlib-l] Murder Mystery Plays

Gayle Hazelbaker sghtdl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 09:55:59 EDT 2014

Good morning, Colleagues!

Many of you were kind enough to reply to my email asking for information on
putting on Murder Mystery plays for fun and profit.

Our Friends group has purchased "Murder in Crooke's Crossing" a murder set
in a public library.  They acquired it from http://www.librarymysteries.com
and it looks like it will be great fun to perform and to witness.

Again, thanks to all who answered my call for help.  Please find attached
the responses I received.

Gayle

--
S. Gayle Hazelbaker, Director