[Michlib-l] Help with cataloging

Sylvia Merz lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Mon Aug 11 11:30:00 EDT 2014

Hello all - I am having difficulty finding marc records for three books I've
recently added to our collection, and we have no cataloguers on staff!  If
anyone has marc records for any of these books, or could help me determine
dewey's etc.  I would be eternally grateful.

The Lost Submarine: a true story of love and war, by Nancy Kenney;
978984854288

What Spins the Wheel: leadership lessons from our race for hope, by Len
Forkas; Hopecam publishing - Reston, VA  9780996096904

Mackinac Island: Inside, Up Close , and Personal, by Dennis O. Cawthorne;
Arbutus Press, Traverse City, MI; 9781933926452

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sylvia Merz, Director

Leland Township Library

203 E. Cedar St., P.O. Box 736

Leland, MI 49654-0736

PH: 231-256-9152     FAX: 231-256-8847

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday - 10 to 5     Wednesday-10 to 6
Saturday-10 to 2

www.lelandtownshiplibrary.michlibrary.org
<http://www.lelandtownshiplibrary.michlibrary.org/>

cid:image001.jpg at 01CE99C7.13A1DE40