[Michlib-l] (Almost) Free shelves!

Grai, Rebecca grai at northwood.edu
Mon Aug 11 09:46:31 EDT 2014

We've been doing a lot weeding this summer and now have 2 empty shelves we like to "sell".  By the quotes, I mean a nominal cost and you have to arrange pick up.  The shelves are in good to excellent condition.  We'll even throw in the book ends for free!  I have attached 2 pictures with a chair for scale.

Shelf 1
H 7 ½ feet by W 21" by L 12 feet
Shelf 2
H 7 ½ feet by W 21" by L 18 feet

Anyone interested, anyone???  If not, we're gonna scrap 'em.  Would like not to have to do that.

Thanks.

Becky

Rebecca Grai
Strosacker Library
989-837-4333

Northwood University - Developing the future leaders of a global free-enterprise society.
4000 Whiting Dr
Midland MI  48640

You must be the change you wish
to see in the world - Gandhi