[Michlib-l] FW: LearningExpressLibrary Changes

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Tue Aug 5 14:35:26 EDT 2014

Attached is a product update from LearningExpress Library along with a narrative below as an FYI. Of particular interest is the Common Core State Standard (CCSS) aligned resources in the "School Center" and the updates in the Computer Skills Center.

Kind regards,
Deb

D. B. Thomas, MA AMLS
MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator

Visit MeL at: http://mel.org and on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.