[Michlib-l] Invitation to third session of a 4-part Genealogy Series at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Wed Apr 30 15:38:34 EDT 2014

Dear library colleagues,

We would like to invite you, your staff & board members, and your
community to attend the third session of our four-part Genealogy Series
called: "A Bridge to the Past" on SATURDAY, MAY 3RD at 10:30AM.
(Sponsored by the Friends of the Pinckney Library.)

This third session is entitled: WHAT ARE GENEALOGY WEBINARS?--During the
first part of this session, our presenter will explain what webinars are
and how genealogists and researchers can use them as a great tool for
learning more about your family or local history. How to find useful
webinars and how to participate in them will also be covered.

During the second part of the program, participants are given time to
work together and help with attendees' personal research questions or
"brick walls" they might have encountered in their research. There will
be time for group help and brainstorming during each session.

These workshops are free to the general public and refreshments will be
served. We ask, however, that attendees call in advance to register so
that we have a good count for how many handouts to print. For more
details on each of the workshop activities, check out our Facebook
Information Page for "A Bridge to the Past":

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152331858088672&set=np.105108113.1116708890&type=1&theater&notif_t=notify_me

To register, please contact the Pinckney Community Public Library at
734-878-3888 or visit our website, Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Community Public Library
Tel: 734-878-3888