[Michlib-l] Get aboard and enjoy the RLC Conference !! RE: Rural Libraries Conference

Director mackinaw3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:19:52 EDT 2014

Hello everyone. I have just arrived at the Grand Hotel after a ride on the
Shepler's Cargo Ferry. The ride was smooth as could be expected with gale
force winds and ice in the marinas. At no time did I feel unsafe or ill on
the boat and I hope you will not cancel because the wind is supposed to be
much calmer tomorrow.

It will be crowded and may take a little longer to get to your destination
but that's part of the adventure.

Dress warm for the walk or ride up to the Grand Hotel but once you get here
it is as warm and they give you coffee.

I hope to see you all here tomorrow.

Jolene Michaels, Director
Mackinaw Area Public Library