[Michlib-l] Rural Libraries Conference

Dawn LaVanway dir at jvdl.info
Mon Apr 28 14:53:10 EDT 2014

Deb,

Thanks for letting us know this information.  I am also glad that Nanette
brought this up.  I would have thought we would have had a passenger ferry
and would have been surprised to see cargo and busses on a barge taking us
there.  This information at least allows us to make a decision whether we
want to attend or not.

Dawn LaVanway,  Library Director
Jordan Valley District Library
One Library Lane