[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation

Dominic McLaughlin dominic at romeodistrictlibrary.org
Fri Apr 25 11:48:55 EDT 2014

Just wanted to send out a program recommendation:

Mr. Ron Aldrich is a Detroit-area magician who specializes in
sleight-of-hand, close-up magic, and mind-reading, also inviting some
audience participation for various tricks in his performances.We hosted
him here at RDL for a show two weeks ago.His experience and adaptability
were evident in his performance, as we had a very sizable crowd wind up
attending that evening and he had to modify his show a bit!The audience
loved his work and left us nothing but positive feedback.

He can work with certain age ranges/audiences or as an across-the-board,
all-ages family event and is otherwise very flexible, personable, and
professional. If you're interested, he can be contacted for his rates
and availability at 313-824-6194.

Have fun!

Dominic McLaughlin
Adult Services Librarian