[Michlib-l] Remember to vote in the ALA election

Robert P. Holley aa3805 at wayne.edu
Fri Apr 18 15:38:52 EDT 2014

Dear Michigan Colleagues,

As the IFRT councilor, I just received this message that the percentage of ALA members voting this year is significantly behind that of last year. I would encourage everyone who can vote to do so, no matter which nominees they support. I know that we have Michigan candidates running for office.

Bob

Robert P. Holley
Professor, School of Library & Information Science
Wayne State University
Detroit, MI 48202
aa3805 at wayne.edu
248-547-0306 (phone)