[Michlib-l] Register now for MLA Technologies & Trends 2014

Beth Johns bmjohns at svsu.edu
Thu Apr 17 12:09:26 EDT 2014

Registration for MLA Technologies & Trends 2014 is still open--get the "early bird" rate until May 9!

Who among us isn't involved with library technology? Our guess is no one. The 2014 Technology & Trends workshop will introduce attendees to new and useful library technologies in several breakout sessions on a variety of technologically inspired topics, which are designed to inform and educate.

Whether you work in a public, academic, school or special library, are new to the field or a veteran, you will find something of interest at this event!

We have a great program in store, including a wonderful featured speaker, Kristin Fontichiaro from the School of Information at the University of Michigan.

The workshop will take place at the Kresge Library at Oakland University on Friday, May 16, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. More information and registration can be found on the MLA website .

We'll see you there!

Beth M. Johns, MLIS
Chair, MLA Technologies & Trends 2014

989-964-2158