[Michlib-l] SUMMARY library shelving vendors

Warren, Leslie A lwarren at nmu.edu
Thu Apr 17 08:55:09 EDT 2014

Many, many thanks for so many quick and helpful responses. Several of you asked that I share the results, so here goes -

By far, the most common recommendation is for Library Design.

     Library Design
     1149 S. Main Street
     Plymouth MI 48170
     734-459-5000
     www.librarydesign.com<http://www.librarydesign.com>
     Reps: Chris deBear (chris at librarydesign.com<mailto:chris at librarydesign.com>), Matt de Bear (mdebear at librarydesign.com<mailto:mdebear at librarydesign.com>) & Kathy Caccavelli (kathy at librarydesign.com<mailto:kathy at librarydesign.com>)

Others getting votes:

     Library Bureau
     Crawfordsville, IN
     www.librarybureaushelving.com<http://www.librarybureaushelving.com>
     Rep: Fred Catania (fredcatania at librarybureaushelving)

     Brodart
     www.shopbrodart.com<http://www.shopbrodart.com>

Thanks, everyone!
Leslie