[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan

Pacer, Matt (MDE) PacerM at michigan.gov
Wed Apr 16 16:53:04 EDT 2014

Hello!

The Library of Michigan is looking for vendors for our "Library Patron Network" project.   A brief summary of the project follows:

The Library of Michigan (LOM), an agency of the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), State of Michigan, has issued a Request for Proposal to solicit bids from qualified firms which can procure/supply, install, manage and provide ongoing support and maintenance of the LOM's Patron Network. This will include the Patron Workstations, Network Printers, internet access/connectivity and other necessary hardware and software.

The link below takes you to the Buy4Michigan website to view the entire RFP, and includes directions on how to bid.  Please pass the information along to any potential interested parties.  Thank you.

Website:
https://www.buy4michigan.com/bso/login.jsp

Bid #:
031314B0001762 <https://www.buy4michigan.com/bso/external/bidAck.sdo?bidId=031314B0001762&parentUrl=activeBids>

Matthew Pacer
Reference Librarian
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo
P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI  48909
517-335-8443
pacerm at michigan.gov<mailto:pacerm at michigan.gov>
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>
librarian at michigan.gov<mailto:librarian at michigan.gov>

Learn more about what the Library can do for you in our Ask Us Anything issue of Timely Topics -
http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mde/mde_lm_Legis_ServicesJune_2011_359000_7.pdf

Each April, Michigan celebrates the Month of the Young Child, sponsored by the Michigan Association for the Education of Young Children.