[Michlib-l] Adult Services Librarian I (part-time) postion at West Bloomfield Library

Mary Killian killianm at wblib.org
Sun Apr 13 14:44:00 EDT 2014

The West Bloomfield Twp. Public Library has an opening for a part-time
(20 hours per week) Librarian I position at the Main Library.  The job
description, job posting, online application form and other details can
be found at:

http://www.westbloomfieldlibrary.org/aboutus/employment.php

Submit letter of application, resume, completed application form and
three professional references to:

Human Resources

West Bloomfield Twp. Library

4600 Walnut Lake Rd.

West Bloomfield, MI. 48323

Deadline:  Wednesday, April 30, 2014

West Bloomfield Township Public Library
4600 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
248-682-2120
http://www.westbloomfieldlibrary.org
This message is intended only for the individuals to whom it is addressed.  Please note that it is strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy this information without expressed written permission. West Bloomfield Township Public Library does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions, or interference.