[Michlib-l] Library Director Evaluation Tool

Erin Schmändt erin at carolibrary.org
Fri Apr 11 14:31:20 EDT 2014

I apologize for the late request. Would anyone be willing to share the tool
your library board uses for evaluating the library director? Our board meets
Monday afternoon and they just told me they’d like to look at samples.  I’d
also appreciate if you could drop a note as to whether or not you like the
tool and what you may wish to change about it. Please contact me off the
list. I can compile a response for others who are interested.

Erin Schmändt

Director

Caro Area District Library

840 W. Frank St.