[Michlib-l] Technology Instruction in Public Libraries (TeachTech Group) Spring Meeting - May 28th

Megan Esseltine Hathaway megan.esseltine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:29:09 EDT 2014

Back in January we put out a call for public librarians interested in
discussing digital literacy and technology instruction.  We are ready to
have our first meeting at the Canton Public Library on May 28th from 1-3pm.
This meeting is open to anyone who is interested, whether you have
officially joined the group or not.

1pm on Wednesday, May 28th
Canton Public Library
Community Room

Please RSVP by Friday, May 23rd.

As our first meeting, we will not have a specific agenda outside of sharing
experiences, ideas, and what works (and doesn't) for our patrons.  And of
course, there will be snacks.

Megan Hathaway
Canton Public Library