[Michlib-l] Recommendations for DVD Resurfacing Machines

Kelly Bennett, Ferndale Public Library kelly at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Tue Sep 24 12:48:14 EDT 2013

Hi Shawn,

We here at Ferndale Public Library love our RTI ECO Disc Repair machine.
It's pretty pricey, but in the 6+ years we've had it, I can count on two
hands the number of discs I wasn't able to put back into circulation after
running them through it. They might be worth a call/email.
http://www.discchek.com/ Another option would be to share it with another
library or organization and split the cost.

Kelly Bennett

Ferndale Public Library