[Michlib-l] Environmental Awareness program at the Warren Civic Center on October 23

Kathleen Faba kfaba at cityofwarren.org
Tue Sep 24 11:04:59 EDT 2013

Hello,

Our environment is the foundation for the web of life.  A healthy environment can only be assured through environmentally knowledgeable citizens acting responsibly.  The Sierra Club's "Let's Go Green" presentation defines current environmental issues and presents practical tips for individual action.

We will have Gerald Hasspacher of the Southeast Michigan group of the Sierra Club with us on Wednesday, October 23 at 6:00 to discuss these important issues.

I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you would like to print some for your patrons.

If you have any other questions or need additional information, please let me know.
Thanks!
Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch