[Michlib-l] Reminder: Summer Reading annual surveys are up!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Sep 17 10:16:47 EDT 2013

Good morning! Please take a moment before the end of the month to complete your summer reading program survey. We are looking for participation statistics, but also your feedback on materials, etc. When you enter your information, you will be included in a prize drawing too!

As we are all wrapping up our summer activities, please take a few minutes to let the Library of Michigan know your summer reading program statistics for the summer and give us feedback on the materials. You can find a survey for each level of the program at the Youth Library Services page at www.michigan.gov/youthlibraryservices<http://www.michigan.gov/youthlibraryservices> in the Summer Reading section or directly at

Children's Program - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2013SRPChildren
Teen Program - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SRP2013Teen
Adult Program -  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SRP2013Adult

Please forward this message to those involved in these programs if they are not on michlib-l. There will be a random drawing for a prize for each level too.  The surveys will close at the end of September. Thank you so much for your help!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>