[Michlib-l] Free copies of "The Yellow Birds"

Jennifer Amormino jamormi at cityofeastlansing.com
Thu Sep 12 15:21:35 EDT 2013

Free copies of "The Yellow Birds" are still available.  Please email me if interested.

Thanks
Jennifer Amormino

Jennifer Amormino

East Lansing Public Library
Executive Assistant to the Library Director
Volunteer Assistant Coordinator
517.319.6863
jamormi at cityofeastlansing.com
517-351-9536 fax

>>> Jennifer Amormino 7/26/2013 10:20 AM >>>
The East Lansing One Book, One Community Committee would like to offer free copies of "The Yellow Birds" by Kevin Powers (trade paperback) to any Michigan Library that would like them, while supplies last.  Pick-up and/or shipping label must be provided by the receiving library.  The available quantities to ship with weight information is below.  Please email me if you are interested in free copies of this 2012 National Book Award finalist!
Best,
Jennifer Amormino

jamormi at cityofeastlansing.com
517-351-9536 fax