[Michlib-l] Michigan Reads program launch!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Wed Sep 11 16:19:52 EDT 2013

Michigan Reads! 2013 is here. Leslie Helakoski spoke at the East Lansing Public Library and Donley Elementary on Monday at the official "launch" of the program. We were joined by Julie Calley as a guest celebrity reader, the Target's mascot Bullseye, and a very engaging sheep. See the Lansing State Journal's article on a great event here - http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013309100070. As your fall programs get started, please send us articles and pictures from your Michigan Reads events. We will post them at www.michigan.gov/michiganreads<http://www.michigan.gov/michiganreads> in the Press section. Thanks!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>