[Michlib-l] Savings program at FCL

Phillip J Kwik KwikPJ at troymi.gov
Wed Sep 11 14:08:20 EDT 2013

She will also be at the Troy Public Library on September 23: http://troylibrary.info/node/1095

We had her speak a couple of times earlier this year and her programs were very popular (80 and 50 in attendance).

Best,

Phillip Kwik
Assistant Director
Troy (MI) Public Library
248.619.7577
troylibrary.info
twitter.com/pjkwik

               "Books are the gold bullion of knowledge, and a library is the bank where all the knowledge of the world is stored..."
                                                                         Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., to the Children of Troy, June 10, 1971