[Michlib-l] MeL Basics classes in September

Suzanne Robinson RobinsonS at mcls.org
Tue Sep 10 12:38:01 EDT 2013

Wide distribution - please feel free to share:

We still have openings available in both Basics 1 (afternoon of Sept 17)
and Basics 2 (afternoon of Sept 24.)

This is a good chance to tune up your MeL skills or to offer training to
new staff members.  These classes can provide free SCECH's for K12 staff
and Library of Michigan CEU's for public library staff.

To register, just go to

Basics Part 1 -
https://members.mcls.org/workshops/viewcourse.html?id=240

Basics Part 2 -
https://members.mcls.org/workshops/viewcourse.html?id=241

If you have any questions, please contact me off list.
Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours:  Tuesday and Thursday 8:30a - 2p, with slight variations
No Bad Days!
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
MeL Databases Training Coordinator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (mcls.org)
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134