[Michlib-l] Michigan Reads program - survey and new announcement list

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 29 10:06:14 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who has responded to the Michigan Reads program survey. If you have not had a chance to do so yet, you can find the survey at www.michigan.gov/michiganreads<http://www.michigan.gov/michiganreads> at the Survey button on the bottom of the page.

We also have a new announcement list where we will post information such as the author tour surveys, the book announcement, when materials are mailed, etc. If you would like to join that list, please go https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MILOM/subscriber/new to sign up.

Thanks!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f