[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Marketing Coordinator Chelsea District Library

Anna Cangialosi acangialosi at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Mon Oct 21 10:00:56 EDT 2013

The Chelsea District Library has an opening for a full time Marketing
Coordinator. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will help create a positive
perception of our library and promote the vital role we play in the Chelsea
community by highlighting the value of our staff, services, and collection.
In this position, you will support the library staff and board of trustees
by developing talking points and reinforcing consistent messaging
throughout our community. As a library, we are focused on our relevance to
the Chelsea community and developing sustainable practices so our services
will have a lasting impact.

We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, organized, and engaging individual
to add to our team. This person will bring innovative ideas and understand
that the Library visit should offer more than information transactions–it
is an opportunity to touch and connect lives. The perfect candidate will
serve our community by initiating and expanding partnerships and
collaborations that help us connect with our citizens and bridge
differences in our community.

View the full job posting here: http://bit.ly/H1OkI2

Anna Cangialosi | Marketing Coordinator
221 South Main Street