[Michlib-l] Used book program with Dr. Bob Holley

Matt Church mchurch at berkley.lib.mi.us
Thu Oct 17 17:04:45 EDT 2013

If you're looking for an informative and educational program for your patrons on the subjects of selling books online, used book market and more, I'd encourage you get in touch with Dr. Bob Holley. Bob spoke at our library recently and was very well received. Those attending brought in a few items for him to value at the end of the program. Bob is a professor at Wayne State University's School of Library & Information Science and an expert on the used book market.

Interested in pursuing a program with him? Bob can be reached at aa3805 at wayne.edu. His standard charge is $125 plus mileage for libraries more than 50 miles away round trip (he's located in the Royal Oak area).

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Church, Library Director
Berkley Public Library