[Michlib-l] MCLS Website Survey - We would appreciate your feedback!

Elaine Meyer meyere at mcls.org
Wed Oct 16 09:39:12 EDT 2013

Good morning,

MCLS is in the initial stages of research to launch a new website, and as
part of this process we are asking members to help by participating in a
survey. The survey has eight questions, should take about five minutes,
and will run through the end of October. Your answers are anonymous, and
will be used to make the website a better experience for everyone. Your
insights are appreciated!

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KMZTXGK

Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers,
Elaine Meyer

Elaine Meyer, UMSI '09
User Experience Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)

Lansing, MI
Phone: 800-530-9019 ext 152
Phone: 517-492-3852
Fax: 517-492-3887