[Michlib-l] Fantastic Library Program

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Oct 8 15:31:14 EDT 2013

I know she has been mentioned before but if you are still looking for a
fabulous program for your library, I absolutely recommend Michigan author
Teresa Irish who wrote the book *A Thousand Letters Home *and presents *The
Journey of the Letters* to libraries all over, especially Michigan.  I
can't say enough about her to convince you but there is a little something
for everyone.  A love story, historical aspects, military, genealogy,
family, humor and music.  She had all of us laughing, crying, singing and
reminiscing.  Her program will keep you entertained the entire time with
her stories and tons of photos from times past. She is completely
affordable and well worth it.  Below is her contact info and website for
more information, she really will get right back with you when you email
her.  You can even search her events  on the website to see when she will
be close to your area.  Those who have heard her speak, don't you agree?
 Completely enjoyable.

Teresa K. Irish****

Author & Speaker****

*A Thousand Letters Home*