[Michlib-l] Take a Minute to View Our "Geek the Library" Video

Julie Fikes jfikes at brandonlibrary.org
Tue Oct 1 12:00:24 EDT 2013

We launched our Geek the Library campaign this past Saturday at our local
Septemberfest.  It was a hit!  We were able to entice approximately 50
people into having their picture taken for their very own Geek poster.

We were especially happy to showcase our Geek the Library
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhV2Y5rDMbk&feature=youtu.be>  video during
the event.  It was playing on an iPad the whole day.  Everyone loved it!
Thought you might like to take a peek too.  It was created by our Teen
Associate Librarian Alexa Webb and a fabulous volunteer, Kate Nanney.

~Julie

Julie Fikes, Assistant Director

Brandon Township Public Library <http://www.brandonlibrary.org/>

304 South Street