[Michlib-l] LEGO Nights

Mary Carleton mcarleto at umich.edu
Wed Nov 27 09:39:32 EST 2013

http://www.therobotgarage.com/

Taking this a bit further, those in Metro Detroit area can avail themselves
of this company, they bring the party (and expertise).
We know this was done at Royal Oak PL, and it looks very cool --
Lego-Robotics party.

Just a rosy dream??

Mary C.

*Mary Carleton* <mary.carleton at farmlib.org>* MLIS* Coordinator of
Technology

Farmington Community Library <http://www.farmlib.org/>

32737 West Twelve Mile Rd., Farmington Hills, MI 48334

Ph: 248-848-4302   Fax: 248-553-6892

*“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”*   *William James *