[Michlib-l] pajamas in the library

Donna Winter dwinter at livonia.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 20 14:21:47 EST 2013

Do you also tell young men they can't wear their jeans around their knees? What about girls in yoga pants/leggings? Then there's the grandma in a miniskirt....

Point is, there's no accounting for taste, but a public building is not a fine dining establishment. I f these people are not embarrassed to go out in public in their pajamas, it may be a sign of the downfall of society, but does it really effect staff's ability to give good public service?

Donna Winter, Automation Services Librarian
Livonia Civic Center Library
32777 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154
ph: 734-466-2675