[Michlib-l] Active Shooter policies

David Votta vottad at mcls.org
Mon Nov 18 16:40:00 EST 2013

MCLS is currently working with the Michigan State Police to develop a
program specifically geared for libraries and touching on different facets
of this subject; from developing a policy to "in the moment" instruction.
More information about this will be distributed before the end of the
year.

Best,

David

David Votta
Community Engagement Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 ext 122
Phone:  (517) 492-3822
Fax:    (517) 492-3886